Monday, July 28, 2008

Final entry - Thing 23

This was a great way to take a class. Self paced, but with a clear deadline. I like that I will be able to go back over many of the things I learned about this fall when I am back in school. I got lots of new ideas, learned about many tools available on the web and had some fun.

The idea that will stick with me will be that we have the power to use these tools to improve education if we are willing to jump in and try them. In addition, we have to take the lead in helping teachers use tools that will improve their instruction also.

I appreciated quick feedback on blog comments. I think the instructors did an awesome job of keeping up with all of us! Thanks.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wendy

Thanks so much for being willing to jump into this project with us. I appreciate it very much.

It is interesting that those very ideas of using the power of the tools, being leaders in our schools and helping teachers improve instruction is what we talked about during the leadership academy these last 2 days with David Loertscher who was really very eye opening.

Ann